Saturday 28 April 2012

1st words to you

Dear, my love.

erm yeah, if you don't want me anymore, you can just walk away.
don't find me, don't try to know whether I'm alright
just go, just go and don't look back.
because it's much hurts me when you looking me
go go go.

when you go, there's no more to turn it back to normal
like I said, no more cares on me to you then what else we waiting for
to continue of what
what ours future we want for
pretending there's a love between me and you?

anyhow you said love me, but no changes made by you,
what else I can say lombee
just go go go my dear love
I don't have priority to stop you from fallin love with other girls
besides, I'm truly happy you get what you want
so go on. save your life from being together with girls that you do not loved.

I don't see any picture of us getting happy like before.
probably now, I just waiting, hoping for someone can make me forget you
the guy will love me. just love me the way I are now.

everyone don't satisfied with what they wanted
satisfaction no limits.
human being just like that
they want erm something beautiful to their eyes

no issues anymore with you
I hope you happy
I can barely say
erm that's it.
bye.

loved,
Chacha

1 comment:

  1. Blogwalkig here....:)Let's be nuffnanger... join nuffnang and get your earning....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://www.nuffnang.com.my/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    p/s:Nice Blog:)

    ReplyDelete