Saturday 21 April 2012

I'm a girl ! I'm not like you!

A man didn't remember how much they said 'sorry'.
they just said it..not mean it.



A girl, she's remember what you wear, what you eat, what you love to do..
because she love you, that's why she knows you right..?

girl  : first time we met, you wearing stupid
        blue shirts and blue jeans that's I hate..

boy : you remember what I wearing?

girl  : I remember everything, boy.



boy : see, this is a little game that women play. 
        They know the guy don't remember things, 
        so she decide to say significance little fact like
        wearing stupid blue shirts and blue jeans and
        I don't remember the possibilities that you said before.


girl  : you wearing stupid blue shirts and 
        blue jeans that's I hate that's the point here.

boy : I don't understand girl, why you always
        comments and why you sensitive?

girl  : I always sensitive because you always with
        your job and looking other womens.

boy : and you are always complaining !.

girl  : so it's all my fault? maybe I wanted to much. 
        but i'm in love with you boy. you never want to talk.

boy : why women want to talk everything out? 
        can you be like guy keep everything inside and let's hurts.

IDIOTS ! IDIOTS ! IDIOTS !

can a guy love she like she love that guy?

sona tu solo,
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment